A country I´d love to visit: Japan

 

Of all the countries that exist, it´s very easy for me to choose one country, the one that I would like to go the most, I would definitely go to Japan. When I was about 12 years old, I started watching anime, like a lot, at the beginning I think I spent 6 hour per day only watching anime. Then at some point, I got interested on the language, so I started watching some videos and classes about how to speak in Japanese, the different types of writing, like kanji, katana and hiragana, where some characters means from syllables to whole words. If someday I can go to Japan, my first stop would be Tokyo, because there´s where I can find most things related to anime, food and places to visit. If there´s any possibility that I can live in Japan, I would go for it, at least for a couple years, it´s one of my dreams :D.

Comentarios

  1. Japan is a very interesting country I agree with you, I really hope you to travel there and by the way ¿do you know about courses of japanese in the university? I watched japaneses universities in the list of exchanging and i was wondering maybe that you could be able and interested to know more about that, i've got some questions for you ¿Do you know about the history of Japan? ¿What is your favourite anime? Mine is One Piece haha TTYL :)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hii~ i actually don´t know if are university has any courses of japanese,
      I'm going to investigate that. It could be a possibilty , but i prefer to visit Japan as a tourist first and then decide if I can live there or not. Of the history of Japan, I honestly don´t know too much, but i´d like to learn about it. My favorite anime is "No game No life" and even more the movie, okey :D

      Borrar
  2. Japan is a good choice, even more if you are into videogames or anime, I would love to go there and visit the pokemon center since it is my favorite game, and obbsesed with them. Actually, Japan is between my favorite countries for the big amount of places you can visit if you are a geek for videogames.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would definitely visit Japan. It's been a while since I started watching anime and it's totally addictive, I can't stop myself! One Piece is one of my favorites. If I travel to Japan I would take out all the otaku that I have inside hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS

MY FUTURE JOB