SUMMER PLANS

 With everything is happening right now, the covid, being in quarantine and how dangerous the outside can be today, I really don’t have intention of going on vacation this summer, but with my girlfriend we have been talking about that when everything is safer. We would like to go on a trip either to the beach or the South, to have some fun and have time together, because with the pandemic we have not been able to be together as much as we would like.

If we were going to the beach, I think I would spend lots of time swimming in the sea with her, it’s been a while since l last swam in the see, so I think I would I would have an even better time being with her, just us for at least two weeks.

On the other hand, if we were going to the South, there is a place that I would like to show her, the Icalma lagoon, I already mentioned this lagoon in a previous post, it’s a really beautiful place if you want to relax and enjoy the nature, doing some kayaking or just watching the stars together.

But at this cannot be done this summer, I would like to find a job and save some money to all the plans I have in the future and studying a little to start the next semester well.

Comentarios

  1. that's crazy! With my girlfriend we also have that plan. I just want to rest and swim in the sea.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you can enjoy the holidays with your girlfriend. You two are so cute together! Go and relax with her, you deserve it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's so sad all what is happening in the world right now, I really hope you to show to your girlfriend Icalma lagoon soon :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I´d love to visit: Japan

MY FUTURE JOB