THE BEST HOLIDAYS

In summer of 2017, I went to Icalma with all my family, my mother, father and my two older brothers, this place it´s located in southern Chile, in the Araucanía Region, we stayed there for two weeks. After a plane trip and long hours in the car, about four hours, we finally arrived, it was so dark and we were so tired, that the first thing we did was go to sleep. At the next morning, we took a look at the place for the first time, the lagoon that we had right in front of us was so beautiful and clean, that you could see your own reflection on it. What I did most during the time we were there, was kayaking on the lagoon with some kayaks that some friends lent us, the rest of the time I just spent it relaxing and breathing all the fresh air of nature. For me these had been the best holidays because I love nature and spending time in countryside is the best.



Comentarios

  1. Nothing more beauty than coexist with the nature, specially if it's a Chilito place

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I´d love to visit: Japan

SUMMER PLANS

MY FUTURE JOB