MY FUTURE JOB

 In the future I would like to work in a hospital, being a good Pharmaceutical Chemist. I imagine waking up and thinking how many people I would be able to help thanks to my job. I definitely preferer to work indoors that outdoors, cause I feel safer and feel that it would be less things that could impide me to do my job properly. Personally I would not like to travel a lot because of my job, I think that traveling is more enjoyable if there are done for pleasure that if they are done for work, so I would prefer not to travel too much in my job. Right now as I said before, I would like to do my major related to clinical care, because I really want to be able to interact with pacients and help them directly. To be honest, I want to earn a lot of money, to be able to enjoy my life with all the comforts, to be able to travel a lot, have a decent house, food on the table and always some extra money for any situation that may appear. 





Comentarios

  1. I hope you could get that job someday, It's a very important job, especially nowadays, I think that It'd be my second option if I can't work in what I want.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I´d love to visit: Japan

SUMMER PLANS