MY FAVORITE MOVIE

The movies that I like are almost always more focused on fantasy, romance, a mix of both, with a bit of action, but to be honest, I can easily enjoy any kind of movies.

If I had to choose from all the movies that I have seen, my favorite movie would be definitely be “Hacksaw Ridge”, I don’t usually watch many movies where the historical context of the film is one of the world wars, but this movie is amazing, I love all of it, the characters, the soundtrack, the action, everything. If you don’t tolerate the blood too much or you don’t like a slow start, I would not recommend you this movie, but if you can tolerate this two things, you would be able to enjoy an amazing movie.

At the moment Im writing this, the last movie that I have seen is “Ready Player Number One”, If you like video games and movies, I would definitely recommend it, youll love this movie, it has so many references to other video games and movies, that to find them all, you have to watch it very carefully.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I´d love to visit: Japan

SUMMER PLANS

MY FUTURE JOB